Your Internet Marketing, Professional Blogging and "How to Quit Your Day Job" Questions Answered!
Join us for a Webinar on June 9! I'm running a webinar for my Maven Secrets subscribers and OAP readers who might be interested to know the answers to these sent questions. I plan to answer all the questions as honestly and frankly as possible. This is part of my pre-launch for the Maven Secrets Program. I do hope you can join us...
Professional Blogging Questions (10 Questions)
1) Would you know if there are blogsites by Filipinos that have
succeeded worldwide? What do you think would it take for us to succeed
2) Is it a good idea to immediately load my website with adsense
and other ad panels even if I'm just starting out (with only about
a dozen blog posts)? Or should I wait until I have enough traffic?
3) Which advertising program will pay a publisher directly to
Paypal and not through checks or direct deposit?
4) Please name specific ad programs that are suitable for Pinoys
to make more money in blogging.
5) How can I improve my adsense ads in my blog?
6) How can I earn from blogging without compromising my content
in order to cater to the requirements of a certain sponsor
7) How economically feasible is blogging? Can you provide, at
least, a range [of possible revenues]? How much do you earn per
8) How many hours a week do you spend on it?
9) First question I have would be: What is the most important thing
I need to learn if I intend to make a career out of blogging, since
I really want to be a stay-at-home mom? (Do i need to study
programming, take writing lessons, SEO?)
10) If I already have a blog, how do I make it more marketable?
About Quitting Your Day Job (4 Questions)
1) What financial preparations did you do before you finally
decided to resign from P&G and live the 4-hour work week? :D
2) How did you manage to earn so much online that you were able to
leave your full-time job?
3) How many years did it take you to reap the harvest of the
hard work you dedicated to Our Awesome Planet?
4) What pushed you to leave your career at P&G (which provides job
security) to do your own thing and blog full time? Hindi ba nakaka
takot? You have a family with 2 kids... How did you get to do
that?? I want to do the same thing and be independent.
Internet Marketing Strategies (3 Questions)
1) I have too many ideas running in my head, some of them even
conflict against each other, and I jump from one idea to another.
Can you share some of your techniques and tips on how to maintain
2) In the call of Rich Schefren, he said that the biggest
determinant of our level of success is whatever is holding us back.
How do you recommend we discover what is holding me back?
3) Is there a software that you can recommend for automatic grammar
editing of blogs?
About Our Awesome Planet (4 Questions)
1) How do you manage restaurant reviews (i.e. paying for the meals,
showing up in the restos unscheduled, etc.) now that you're an
2) Do you earn from the restaurants and other places, as well as
the people and events, that you feature?
3) How did you discover your passion?
4) What made you decide to blog - about anything? Did it start as a
hobby? Or have you always wanted to write?
About Maven Secrets (3 Questions)
1) What's the success rate of your program (in term of blog hits
+ adsense payoff) assuming I apply all my learnings?
2) How are your seminars/trainings different from Jomar Hilario
who's becoming really popular nowadays?
3) How does a non-techie guy like me do it as well?
Title: Your Internet Marketing, Professional Blogging and "How to Quit Your Day Job" Questions Answered!
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM SGT
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Live an Awesome Life,