Mommy Milkshake Marathon
We love supporting this Mommy Milkshake Marathon last Saturday sponsored by Barbizon, for many reasons:
1. This was the first time our entire family run together for the 2k Fun Run. During the Milo Marathon, Aidan wanted to run with me but it was so hot. So this time, I was able to ran side by side with Aidan together with Rache and Baby4.
2. This was my first run after the long 42k marathon and I was hoping this gets back back into the groove of running. (without fear of dehydration, hahaha)
3. Aidan is still breast feed until today. This is actually one of the reasons why we always bring Aidan with us on road trips and travels outside Manila. He is also healthy and rarely gets sick.
4. I finally met the H@ppy Feet runners: the Bullrunner, Bangingay, Ben Chan, etc. It's great to meet with fellow Filipinos who loves to run and a few of them are also into Nike +.
5. I do hope Aidan is able to remember his first 2k run. I'm dreaming of the day that we ran a 42k Marathon together...
The Barbizon Mommy Milkshake Marathon by the Bull Runner
Aidan and Rache at the starting line of the Mommy Milkshake Marathon.
Aidan was not in a good mood that morning because of the heat and it rained before the race. We are proud that Aidan is still breast fed until today!
Aidan with Tessa Prieto-Valdez.
Rache with Baby4, Aidan and Anton.
Of course, there were water stations provided by Wilkins. There were a total of 4 water stations in total and Aidan stopped in each one of them because he likes to serve us with water...actually we think he is fascinated with the water station even at home...He likes to serve us with lotsa glass of water.
Aidan and Mommy Rache in the finish line.
Congratulations Aidan, you are a 2k finisher at the age of 2.5 years old!! Yehey!!