This scene welcomes you as you step out the tricycle from the main street walk along a stone road full of trees and withered vines. This exact photo was described by Marc Macapagal on his Praising Prana article as:
"The open air reception, with its wooden teak floors, lounge chairs and glass tables draped with colorful woven silk fabric, and surrounded with lush tropical plans is a calming sight. You feel like you've arrived in someone's hacienda home."
Mandala prides itself for being a sanctuary for the soul, a place where you experience yourself and go for presence walks. For me, I just came from a Bora night party and stepping into Mandala Spa, I felt like it transported me not into the past or the future, but into another dimension of the present. I felt at home where the staff is friendly, the food is healthy, the air is fresh, and where I felt like the nature and the trees are hugging me as a walk around the spa. Many articles and press releases have been written about this award winning, world class Mandala Spa in Boracay. This is not a press release article but this was my Mandala Spa experience...
Related BORACAY Blog Posts:
- Boracay 2012: CRAFTY'S ROOFTOP BORACAY - Best Indian Cuisine on the Island?
- What's New in Boracay in 2010? (Part 1 of 2)
- What's New in Boracay in 2010? (Part 2 of 2)
- Tips on Getting To and Around Boracay – 2009
- Boracay 101: A Bora First Timer's Guide To Boracay's Best Restaurants, Must Try Food and Gimmick Places
- Top5 Bora Resto! [ The Bora Life #3 ]
- My Mandala Spa Experience [ The Bora Life #2 ]
- [The Bora Life.1] Top Ten 10 Cool Things to do in Boracay!
- Boracay's Mystique...