After an experimental market test in Rockwell in 2005, COLD STONE CREAMERY finally opened its first store in Manila at Serendra, Bonifacio Global City.
Its claim to fame is that it offers super premium ice cream made fresh everyday, which is mixed with flair on the spot on a cold stone. There's also a wide array of other ingredients for patrons to customize their ice cream.
But is it really the ultimate ice cream experience in Manila? Check out our Cold Stone experience:
What's New in BGC Restaurants in 2013?
- VASK: Traditional Basque Cuisine and Modern Gastronomy @VaskManila
- EARLY BIRD Breakfast Club: Start of the All-Day Breakfast Era in Manila?
- IHOP Philippines: Manila Goes Crazy Over IHOP? @IHOP_PH
- GYU-KAKU Philippines: World's No.1 Yakiniku Japanese BBQ Brand now in Manila :)
- MAD FOR GARLIC Philippines: Italian Korean Wine Resto (and Garlic Breath)
- MESCLUN BISTRO by Chef Katrina Kuhn-Alcantara in Serendra
- SABOTEN Philippines: The Original Tonkatsu Flavor Now in Manila!
- URBN BAR & KITCHEN: The Secret Yummy Food of URBN
- BRASSERIE GIROLLE by Chef Ian Padilla
- COLD STONE CREAMERY PHILIPPINES: Ultimate Ice Cream Experience in Manila?